Thanks to all who participated in this latest contest! Stay tuned for our next big contest/package we will be hosting in January!
- Just minutes from Purdue, enjoy a great night’s rest at Hilton Garden Inn – West Lafayette. Swim, exercise and rest all at this fabulous hotel!
- Have you heard the saying “Meet you at Arni’s!” Have you heard this saying before? It is something that can be heard at least once a week at Director of Communications, Sara’s home, where she and her family enjoy thin crust pizza, Arni’s salads, garlic bread and more!
- Indiana’s Oldest Drive-In: Since 1929, West Lafayette’s Triple XXX (named for the house brand of root beer) has been serving up the best old-fashioned burgers and fries around. Featured on Food Network’s series Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, hosted by Guy Fieri.
- If you live in a house divided, with some people looking for worldly eats and others insisting on American fare, this is the place for you. Where? Parthenon Greek American Grill serving both Greek and American eats!
- If you’re looking for a twist on your typical comfort food, try Digby’s BBQ Pulled Pork Mac. Mac and cheese and pulled pork seems like it could be a strange combination, but it’s amazing!
- Delectable cupcakes await at Gigi’s Cupcakes! Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Miss Princess, Cotton Candy, Wedding Cake, and Kentucky Bourbon Pie are just a few of our favorites.
- To experience “Midwest Hospitality” at its finest, visit Mike Aulby’s Arrowhead Bowl, where you can find great bowling and family fun in a smoke free environment!
- Tour the building that was once featured at the St. Louis Worlds Fair, Haan Mansion Museum of Indiana Art! It holds some of the most historic and valued Indiana art pieces in the state!
- Lafayette Symphony Orchestra: Be swept way on a musical adventure when you attend a lovely performance by this local group of musicians.
- Test your mini golf skills at Monster Mini Golf: 18-holes of surprises, twists, and turns! What’s the catch? It’s all in the dark with neon monsters around every corner!
- Imagine a place covered in ice and surrounded by trees glistening with a light layer of frost. Come and skate at Riverside Skating Center this winter and embrace the season!
- With songs by pop icon Cyndi Lauper, Kinky Boots is the six-time Tony Award-winning Broadway musical with high heels and a huge heart. Do not miss this awesome performance on January 17, 2019, at Purdue Convocations.
- You have 60 minutes. Can you breakout? Mission: Breakout is an escape game brought to life. Players are “locked” in a themed room and must work together with other players to solve clues, to work on puzzles, and to find the key to breakout before time runs out! Think you’ve got what it takes?
- If you want to throw a party for you and your loved ones, have a specific painting you’d like to do, or just want some privacy, Painting with a Twist has a party room specially for these occasions!
Enter to win this fabulous contest at HomeOfPurdueBlog.com. Good luck!
It’s a Winter Wonderland in Lafayette-West Lafayette! Enjoy these beautiful, snow filled photos of areas all over our 2 beautiful cities. It may be chilly out (negative 2 below 0 is a bit cold!), but these sites are not to be missed! And it looks like the weather is warming up…the high today is 15 degrees! Grab your coat, muffler, and scarf and explore the wonders of winter.
Check out all the wonderful winter activities, attractions, things to do, etc. on our website at www.HomeOfPurdue.com.