Get ready to celebrate this coming new year! Do you live in this area and are looking for entertainment close by? Check out the plethora of fun, holiday events happening this New Year’s and New Year’s Eve in or near Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Enjoy amazing deals at Arrowhead Bowl – choose the Family Celebration or Adult Celebration packages for an awesome New Year’s experience for everyone! The Family Celebration alone includes 2 hours of unlimited cosmic bowling (with a DJ), free shoe rental, bumpers, 2 pizzas, 2 orders of breadsticks, unlimited soft drinks, party favors, and more!
- If you are looking for a great way to bring in the New Year’s holiday, you can find something fun for everyone at one of Faith Christian Community Center’s three locations that are hosting celebrations! Bingo, raffles, swimming, movies, laser tag, bounce houses, food, games… there’s something for everyone!
- Welcome to Teays River‘s first annual New Year’s Eve party! Make sure to get your tickets before December 31st so you don’t miss out on all of the excitement! Tickets include open hors d’ oeuvre buffet all night, four drink tickets for beer & wine, and champagne at midnight! This will include a raffle ticket for some amazing prizes. Also, door prizes, music, DJ, and a complimentary coat check.
- Music lovers must check out the New Year’s performance at the Delphi Opera House. The band The Time Travelers performs December 31st! Their great singing voices and musicianship allow them to cover a tremendous variety of classic rock songs from the early days to the present. It’s hard to stay in your seats with this group, so there will be a dance floor!
- For a healthy start to the year, you can participate in the Wabash River Runners Club’s Run in the New Year event! January 1st at 9AM, the WRRC hosts a FUN RUN to bring in the new year. This is an event to bring the group together and is open to anyone who wishes to participate! You can register to run here.
- Celebrate the beauty of Prophetstown State Park on January 1st, with the First DayHike. Meet at The Visitor’s Center for a cool afternoon hike through the prairie and tour of the Native American Village. End the hike by warming up by the fire and drinking cocoa and cider in the council house.
- Put a TWIST on your New Year’s celebrations with Painting with a Twist and Rat Pak Mobile DJs! Begin the night painting a masterpiece with step-by-step instruction, fun, and games provided by the entertaining artists from PWAT-Lafayette! Ring in the New Year while you sing, dance, and enjoy the live music by DJ SUNN! Enjoy wine, champagne specials, and complimentary appetizers! This is no ordinary art class! 18 and up, 21+ to drink!
- Enjoy an intimate dinner set by Deux’ Amis followed by Ebony Barrett and the Rukus and DJ Friday Austin to ring in the New Year at the Nami’s Bar & Grill New Year’s Eve Celebration!! They will have dinner specials as well as featured drinks and a champagne toast at midnight.
For more information about these events and other great activities in our area, visit HomeOfPurdue.com.