We have the winner of our “Girlfriends Getaway Contest 2018″ worth over $550! Congratulations to Hyla from West Lafayette, Indiana!
She shares, “I’ve lived in the West Lafayette area for the past 7 years and some of these places I haven’t been to yet. I’m so thrilled to have the opportunity to patronize some local businesses and have fun with my friends. Thank you!”
Thanks to all who participated in this latest contest! Stay tuned for our next big contest/package we will be hosting in November. The theme will be Holiday Shopping & Entertainment!
- Just a few miles from Purdue University campus and adjacent to Purdue Research Park, is the Four Points by Sheraton. Enjoy a good night’s rest on the plush Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™, a Flat Screen Television with premium cable and plenty of free extras like wireless High Speed Internet Access.
- Pizza, wings, submarine sandwiches, Arni’s junior salads, garlic bread; this and more are some of the fabulous food items you will find at Arni’s Restaurant.
- Bruno’s Pizza: Established in 1955, this restaurant not only offers some of the best pizza around, but fine dishes such as Veal Cordon Bleu, Fettuccini A La Bruno (classic fettuccini with tender shrimp), and amazing manicotti with the perfect blend of cheeses.
- Where else do you get the chance to taste the world-famous Duane Purvis Peanut Butter Burger besides Triple XXX / Route 66? No where! Come and see why this diner was featured on the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!
- Gigi’s Cupcakes is serving up cupcakes with names like Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Miss Princess, Cotton Candy, Wedding Cake, and Kentucky Bourbon Pie. These cupcakes taste just as good as they look.
- If you’re looking for a place to take mom and dad out for breakfast when they visit their favorite Boilermaker, Town & Gown is the perfect place. You’ll certainly be their favorite after you treat them to a delicious, hearty breakfast at this restaurant.
- Did you know the custard recipe from the Igloo Frozen Custard dates back to 1932?? It is sure to satisfy your next frozen treat craving!
- Kathy’s Kandies owner Kathy, spends 12 to 18 hours a day making 12 different kinds of candy in over 80 different flavors. Wowza! There is something for everyone, so make sure you make a stop at this yummy candy shop!
- Head to Wea Creek Orchard in Lafayette, IN and pick some fresh peaches, nectarines, apples, pumpkins, enjoy a wagon ride, purchase some honey or apple butter, jams and jellies, etc.? You’ll have loads of fun!
- Call all your besties and enjoy a full day chauffeured wine trail tour! How? Beyond the Vine Wine Tour offers this luxury service to enjoy Indiana wineries and not have to worry about your transportation!
- So many wonderful upcoming performances are taking place at the Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette! Main Stage shows include: Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery, Into the Woods, Intimate Apparel, and Time Stands Still.
- Haan Mansion Museum of Indiana Art is a mixture of art and history. This attraction draws everyone from art aficionados to history buffs in one setting. The pure splendor of this mansion, that is located directly south of downtown Lafayette has visitors acclaiming its beauty with awe and excitement.
- Indiana’s newest state park, Prophetstown State Park, is 900 acres of restored prairie. It is a beautiful site full of wetlands, prairie, and open woodlands. See where Native Americans lived and hunted along the Tippecanoe and Wabash River, and visit the recreation of a Native American village.
- Experience 18 holes of fun filled monster mini golf along with arcade games, glow-in-the-dark air hockey table and ticket redemption games such as Ice Ball at Monster Mini Golf. The whole place glows in the dark making it an eerie and spooky good time.
- Invite your friends, sip your favorite beverage and enjoy step-by-step instruction with experienced and enthusiastic local artists at Painting with a Twist!
Enter to win this fabulous contest at HomeOfPurdueBlog.com. Good luck!
We have the winner of our “Delicious Destination Contest 2018″ worth over $550! Congratulations to Carol from Lafayette, Indiana.
She shares, “I am from Lafayette, Indiana, but I have only been to a few of these restaurants. I have never even been to the Feast of the Hunters’ Moon! I am so excited to explore our area and check out these new culinary experiences.”
Thanks to all who participated in this latest contest! Stay tuned for our next big contest/package we will be hosting in September.