2016 has been a fabulous year! To celebrate we are hosting our annual Holiday Shopping and Entertainment Contest. Enter today to win great prizes from all of these Lafayette-West Lafayette restaurants, shops, attractions and an overnight stay.
Details about all the local places that donated:
- Grateful Heart Gallery & Gifts: 5 artists have joined together their one-of-a-kind art and fine hand-crafted gifts in one gallery for visitors to admire and purchase.
- To prepare for all of the holiday parties coming up, head to Design Nook for the latest trends in exterior and interior design.
- Looking for high-fashion women’s clothing store without the high price? Then look no further than Juniper.
- Featuring many different mediums and media for art lovers to enjoy, Artists’ Own is a hotpot of creative output.
- Wolf Park: This park offers guests an opportunity to see and visit not only wolves and see how they live, but bison, coyotes, and foxes!
- Test your mini golf skills at Monster Mini Golf: 18-holes of surprises, twists, and turns! What’s the catch? It’s all in the dark with neon monsters around every corner!
- Arrowhead Bowl: Bowlers will find great bowling and family fun in a smoke free environment.
- Imagine a place covered in ice and surrounded by trees glistening with a light layer of frost. Enjoy an afternoon of skating fun at Riverside Skating Center.
- Arni’s: This local restaurant is a staple in the Lafayette area. This restaurant which offers pizza, sandwiches, salads and more has been serving the community since 1965.
- One of Lafayette’s newest restaurants located directly across from our courthouse is Digby’s Pub & Patio, serving beef and pork locally sourced and seasonal produce bought locally at the Lafayette Farmers Market.
- Bruno’s features great food, atmosphere, and fun! This local favorite celebrated their 60th Anniversary last year and is known for their infamous Bruno Dough and homemade, hand-tossed pizzas!
- Jane’s Gourmet: This little deli restaurant is serving up homemade soups, sandwiches, sides and more. Recommend the Farmhouse Ham and Brie with Stonewall Farmhouse Chutney…delicious!
- This year, Triple XXX Family Restaurant welcomes Ashley Burkhardt as their first female athlete to have a menu item: the Ashley Burkhardt Chicken and Biscuits.
Give your taste buds an experience like never before at Kathy’s Kandies with homemade treats such as: gourmet popcorn, scrumptious truffles, and fluffy pastries!
- Where can you find traditional Irish pub fare in a lively, tavern setting in Lafayette-West Lafayette? Nine Irish Brothers
- Looking for great burgers, drinks, onion rings and more? Head to Spurlock’s, located downtown Lafayette
- Hampton Inn – Lafayette offers 63 rooms including whirlpool suites, an indoor pool, complimentary continental breakfast, and children under 18 stay free.
Enter to win this fabulous contest at http://www.homeofpurdueblog.com/?p=8520! Good luck!