2017 has been a fabulous year! To celebrate we are hosting our annual Holiday Shopping and Entertainment Contest. Enter today to win great prizes from all of these Lafayette-West Lafayette restaurants, shops, attractions and an overnight stay.
Details about all the local places that donated:
- Homewood Suites by HIlton – Lafayette has undergone a complete renovation including a sophisticated new lodge/lobby area, front desk and business center. Guest room renovations include new TVs, kitchenette appliances and case goods along with new carpet and wall coverings.
- Imagine a place covered in ice and surrounded by trees glistening with a light layer of frost. Bring the family out for an afternoon of skating fun at Riverside Skating Center!
- The Lafayette Symphony Orchestra offers visitors a glimpse into magical evenings of music and entertainment. Enjoy listening to the beautiful tunes of uplifting music in a performance you will never forget.
- A warm gallery creating one-of-a-kind beautiful jewelry. From fun to whimsical, functional to fashionable, Linda from LE Originals is creating art with love and imagination.
- Having trouble creating your space? Let Design Nook guide you through their design process to create a beautiful new space.
- Think of Artists’ Own as a “headquarters” for artists working in Lafayette. It’s a well-known gallery where local artists can showcase some of his or her favorite pieces for anyone to purchase.
- Enjoy a little recreation and competition at Monster Mini Golf, an indoor glow in the dark monster themed 18 hole mini golf course and arcade.
- Have you ever heard the saying “Meet you at Arni’s!” Have you heard this saying before? It is something that can be heard at least once a week at Social Media Specialist, Sara’s home, where she and her family enjoy thin crust pizza, Arni’s salads, garlic bread and more!
- Bruno’s not only has delicious pizza, but order their fried shrimp and/or catfish entrees and you will leave completely satisfied. In addition, their Swiss menu and decor will make your dinner very memorable.
- Where else do you get the chance to taste the world-famous Duane Purvis Peanut Butter Burger besides Triple XXX / Route 66? No where! Come and see why this diner was featured on the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!
- Give your taste buds an experience like never before at Kathy’s Kandies with homemade treats such as: gourmet popcorn, scrumptious truffles, and fluffy pastries!
- East End Grill: One of Lafayette’s newest restaurant serving modern with a twist fare ranging from chopped salads, to burgers & sandwiches and the best steaks and seafood available.
- Decadent frozen custard served in a very retro/old timey diner feel with vintage art that decorates the interior walls and bright, neon lights outside proclaiming its name. This is the Igloo Frozen Custard!
- Nine Irish Brothers serves up traditional Irish pub fare in a lively, tavern setting! Every dish at Nine Irish has a unique flavor combination that artfully combines the recipes of old with some modern inspiration.
- Light and fluffy pancakes, rich and flavorful biscuits and gravy, and decadent cocktails. Where? Town & Gown Bistro
Enter to win this fabulous contest at HomeOfPurdueBlog.com. Good luck!