Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette is excited to announce our Fun Fall Getaway Contest 2014 to our 2 great cities. The competition started on Monday, September 15, and we want to share why each business who has donated to these packages is so fabulous!
One great winner will win the following package worth over $500!
- Guests will receive top-notch service at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette where you can make yourself at home in one of their spacious suites offering a fully equipped kitchen and indulge in a hot full breakfast.
- Enjoy history, culture and wood smoked, authentic food at the annual “Feast of the Hunters’ Moon“!
- Have you ever heard the saying “Meet you at Arni’s!” This saying can be heard at least once a week at Social Media Specialist, Sara’s home, where she and her family enjoy thin crust pizza, Arni’s salad, garlic bread and more!
- Bruno’s is famous for its “Bruno Dough” but even better yet is the friendly wait staff who make your visit fun and relaxing. They have every kind of pizza pie from pepperon, deluxe to peanut butter and jelly!
- Triple XXX or Route 66 offers some of the best burgers (The Duane Purvis All American is a fave!) in the nation in a retro style diner atmosphere. Don’t miss all the fun jewelry, handbags, specialty candy and more at Route 66!
- World famous coney dogs, homemade root beer in specialty frosted mugs and a special pledge to always offer the quality, service and cleanliness to every customer from the staff can be found at Dog N’ Suds.
- What is better than a box of homemade decadent chocolates? NOTHING! Kathy’s Kandies is making a specialty box just for you.
- Fiber / fabric wall art, fine porcelain & stoneware pottery, hand-made ‘Green Gifts’ and much, much more can be purchased a Grateful Heart Gallery & Gifts where 5 area residents present their craft.
- An exceptional laser tag, awesome arcade games, good food and great experiences can all be found at Skate America.
- Two Tulips offers shoppers everything from darling children’s clothes and piggy banks, specialty stationary, to fun decorative gifts for the home.
- One Earth Gallery & Gifts is rich in jewelry that is handmade with natural materials by Native American jewelers. Also note, this shop offers baskets, pottery, coffee, etc.
- Prophetstown State Park is hosting this fall the 5th Annual Trail of Scarecrows so make sure you visit to vote for your favorite scarecrow!
- Howl with the wolves at Wolf Park and see all the different animals; coyotes, foxes, & bison.
- Enjoy exploring our beautiful outdoors on a bike from Virtuous Cycles and take in the beauty of fall colors!
Go to http://www.homeofpurdueblog.com/?p=5423 to sign up! Entries will be accepted through Monday, September 22, 2014 at noon. A Winner will be announced the week of September 29, 2014.